Based in Barcelona, Spain
December 5, 2017
Oh My Godheads is the world's first capture-the-head action game for 1-4 players. Capture-the-head is like capture-the-flag, but the flag is an ancient head that's alive, angry, and after you! Players fight with friends to capture these furious, living heads and bring them back to their team's plinth...if they can.
Born from a love of old school multiplayer games like Micro Machines, Worms, and Street Fighter. We wanted to recreate the fun, fast-paced multiplayer experience of those games while adding full 3D environments for more tactics, more depth, and more replayability. Oh, did we mention it's got exploding pies?
- Hilarious couch multiplayer for 1-4 players
- Battle computer-controlled characters in single player mode
- ‘Capture-the-head’ gameplay supercharges capture-the-flag with uniquely powered godheads
- Multiple magical godheads - explosions, control-switching and more
- Bright, colourful 3D environments in world-spanning locales
- Ridiculous cast of characters to play
- Swords, hats, monocles and airborne pastries
Logo & Icon
Titutitech is a videogame and software development outsourcing company. We provide outsourcing, from conceptualization to programming, we can help you in many different ways. We also like to create our own games, and right now we are making Oh My Godheads.
More information on Titutitech, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Oh My Godheads Credits
Business & Development, Titutitech
Concept Artist, Titutitech
Lead Programmer, Titutitech
Lead Artist, Titutitech